Completely K9 Ltd’s Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was published in May 2018.
We are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. This Privacy Statement applies to customer contract fulfillment activities.
When do we collect personal data about you?
• When you sign up to use our services.
• When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our website.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform our customer service to you and to meet Council regulations in accordance to our animal boarding establishment licence .
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Reply to a ‘Contact us’ or other web forms you have completed on our website.
• Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, or phone calls).
• Perform contractual obligations such as service contracts, invoices, and similar.
• Notify you about any disruptions to our services (text messages, Newsletters).
• Contact you in an emergency, medical or similar situation.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collecting personal data based on contracts
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to agreements with our customers.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect customers’ name and contact details and their pets details, such as medical issues and vaccination certificates. We also collect comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as face to face meetings, phone calls, documents, social media, text messages and emails.
If you apply for a job at Completely K9 Ltd, we collect the data you provide during the application process. Once hired, we collect employees’ name and contact details and details required to make payments.
Completely K9 Ltd does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will destroy it in a secure manner.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data that Completely K9 Ltd holds about you.
• The right to request that Completely K9 Ltd corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
• The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Completely K9 Ltd to retain such data.
• The right to request that Completely K9 Ltd provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
• The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be made through our “Contact” form on our website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies and web beacons do not personally identify you.
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent, except from what is described below:
Third-party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information on to our sub-contractors and other associated organizations with the purpose of them providing services to you on our behalf.
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Completely K9 Ltd Ltd reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The applicable version will always be found on our website. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email, newsletter or text prior to the change taking effect.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may, in the first instance, contact Simon Bates using the “Contact” form on our website or email to email@example.com
If you are still dissatisfied, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): ico.org.uk
37 Western Drive
When contacting us to ascertain the information we hold about you, it would be helpful to you could provide us with details of your full name, dogs details and email address.